Off the needles, but still not officially done. I think I spent more time reading on Ravelry about all the different modifications that people have made to this pattern than I actually spent knitting it! Anyway, I finished stage 5 today and did a 2-stitch I-cord bind off (which I am glad I did). I still need to seam up the sleeves, add I-cord around the neck edge, sew on the buttons, and I may embroider some little flowers on the back of it. But hey, it's off the needles and I feel liberated.
I want to start a new project and I am thinking of trying some entrelac, which I have never done before. I'll need some practice so I can work up to the Lady Eleanor Entrelac Stole.