- Stage One. Cast on and rows 1-12: cast on, the double decreases section up to and including the cuff increases, and the row after the cuff increase row;
- Stage Two. Rows 13-46: the double decrease section after the cuff increases up to and including the 3 rows worked even;
- Stage Three. Rows 47-79: the double increase section, the back fullness row, the neck shaping and up to (but not including) the short rows (i.e. the 10 ridges of the center 90 sts only);
- Stage Four. Rows 80 and 81: the 10 ridges of 90 sts (i.e. the short rows);
- Stage Five. Rows 82 to the end of the pattern.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
BSJ Progress (Finally)
I finally seem to be making a little progress on my Baby Surprise Jacket. I haven't spent that much time on it in the last couple of days, but I have happily cruised into Stage 3 of the project. I decided to use the kfb, k1, kfb increase and it looks ok so far. In case I have not mentioned it before, I am following the "5 stages" of the BSJ as described in various KALs in the Ravelry "Baby Surprise Jacket Group":